A Day of Mindfulness, Laughter and Peace
Does your To-List dictate your day and keep you awake at night?
Do you feel lost and not following your passion? Have you lost track of yourself?
Join BodyTalk Practitioner, Tricia Gast, and the Zen Mama, Betsy Henry, for a morning full of teaching, sharing and learning practical techniques that you can immediately incorporate into your life. We’ll also practice Laughter Yoga and Hatha Yoga.
In this fun, practical and grounding workshop you will learn:
- How to reduce your stress and anxiety
- How to have more joy in your life
- How to discover your passion and learn techniques to find it
- How to create a vision board
- How to be in the present moment
- About the mind-body connection
|When||Saturday, August 8th: 9am – 2pm (lunch included)|
|Where||Columbine United Church, Littleton|
|Cost||$95 ($80 if you pay before July 8th)|
|For More Info||Call Betsy (720-323-1906) or Tricia (303-888-2185)|