Improve your health at the Physical, Mental and Emotional Levels
People often have symptoms that begin in one area of their life. Yet upon reflection, there are related areas that are also imbalanced. Most people are relieved when they realize that these seemingly unrelated areas are actually connected. As we consider the physical, mental and emotional aspects of your life, we can begin to address issues at their causal levels. Once the root cause is found, healing can occur in all areas once and for all.
The program is for you if you:
- Are looking for an integrated approach to your health and/or health issue.
- Feel stuck in your life and can’t make a change.
- Know that your physical, mental and emotional well-being are intertwined, but don’t know how to address all aspects.
- Have stubborn health issues even after visiting multiple doctors/practitioners.
- Struggle to make changes even when you know what you are doing isn’t working.
- Believe counseling is helping, but not enough.
The goal of this program is to provide an in depth look at the interconnected areas of your physical body, thoughts and emotions.
Program Benefits and Outcomes
- A systems approach that looks at the body-mind connection.
- Complete and sustainable shifts in stubborn and limiting patterns.
- A customized plan that addresses your goals, preferences and lifestyle.
- Personalized roadmap for on-going self-care after the program is complete.
Benefits of Coaching Options
These single sessions are great for one specific issue. You may be seeking clarity or next steps, or need to see the whole picture. You may have a sense of the direction you are going but want to expand the availability of information.
3 Session Package
These packages are great for a more stubborn issue that requires greater
3 Month Program
This is a Holistic approach to looking at the mental, emotional and physical elements that hold patterns in place. Patterns that create a feeling of being stuck, confused and unable to move forward. There is often a deep confusion about how and why a pattern is repeating itself or about how to change those patterns.
3 Month Program Scope
- This program includes hour long one-on-one coaching sessions (in person or on the phone) twice per month.
- BodyTalk as needed throughout the program (a minimum of 3 sessions).
- Assessment tools to determine areas of stress and needed attention.
- Supportive homework assignments between sessions.
- Relevant assigned reading.
- Introduction to complementary therapies and practitioners as needed.
- Access to Tricia (phone or email) for brief, time-sensitive issues.